Information Security Policy
QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. wishes to protect its customers and business objectives by offering its employees, collaborators, suppliers and customers a safe working environment employing the appropriate safety measures and operational processes in the development of the activities of the company:
SCOPE: Provide random number generation services based on Quside’s proprietary technology for workload acceleration and advanced computing through a secure connection interface to Quside’s private network.
As principles to account for, we aim for:
- Preserving the confidentiality of the information and preventing its disclosure and access by unauthorised persons.
- Maintaining the integrity of the information, ensuring its accuracy and preventing its deterioration.
- And guarantee the availability of the information in all media and whenever necessary.
Information security must be practical and supportive of the company’s business model. Therefore, the Management is committed to developing, implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving its Information Security Management System (ISMS) to constantly improve how we provide our services and treat our customers’ information.
Accordingly, we establish the following guidelines:
- Setting objectives concerning Information Security.
- Complying with legal requirements and other requirements to which we may subscribe.
- Carrying out training and awareness-raising activities on Information Security processes for all personnel.
- Developing the analysis, Management and treatment of risk on information assets.
- Establishing all actions required to mitigate or eliminate the threats detected.
- Defining the responsibility of employees concerning the reporting of security incidents.
- Preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in compliance with this policy.
- Complying with the policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System by all personnel.
Management assigns responsibilities and authority to Quside’s Chief Information Security Officer to maintain this policy, providing advice and guidance for its implementation and corrections in the event of deviations in its compliance and of the policies, procedures and activities of the ISMS.
This information security policy will always be aligned with the general policies of the company
Carlos Abellán – CEO