LEGAL NOTICE QUSIDE
QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., holder of NIF. number B67074849, is a company incorporated under Spanish laws, and is recorded in the Companies Registry of Barcelona under volume 46106, sheet 8, and page B-509657. The company is the owner of the domain name www.quside.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
Address: Carrer Esteve Terradas, número 1, Oficina 304, 08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona), Spain.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- Users voluntarily access this Website, which means that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith and/or decency.
- The use of this Website means acceptance of this legal notice.
- Browsing and using this Website is free of charge and does not require subscription or prior registration.
- QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice. Therefore, and for the correct use of this Website, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., has all rights reserved, particularly:
- This Website and the content included in the same (articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc.) are protected by legislation in force on industrial and intellectual property, and they are the property of QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., or of third parties who have authorized the use thereof for QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. The use thereof without the authorization of QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., is expressly prohibited.
- Accessing this Website does not, in any event, mean that users acquire any property right over the content included herein.
- QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- Links to this Website may be created, as long as they are to the home page. Deep links to other pages in its framing are expressly prohibited, as well as any other unauthorized link. In this regard, any persons who would like to establish a link or hyperlink between their web page and this Website must obtain express and written authorization from QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., which does not mean a relationship between the latter and the owner of the page where a link is established, nor does it mean approval or acceptance by QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., of the content or services thereof.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website and interrupt any service provided through the same, at any given time, without prior notice and regardless of the reason: technical, security, maintenance or any other.
- QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., shall not be responsible in case of interruption of the service, delay or malfunction and other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. and/or are due to a fraudulent or guilty action of the user and/or have their origin in force majeure.
- The information contained on this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure that it is accurate and updated. Consequently, QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., may not be held liable for any errors contained on the website or for damages from using the same.
- This Website could contain links to other websites, in which case QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., may not be held liable for the content, utility or accuracy thereof. The inclusion of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to use the same. Users are liable for the decision to use any such links.
- QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L, may not be held liable for the damages derived from using this Website or the content hereof, and it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damages to the computer systems of users.
- QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., may not be held liable for the improper use that may be made of this Website.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. For any dispute that could arise between the user and QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., both parties submit to the courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain).
Last update: 08/09/2022