The main objective of QUSIDE’s is to provide the fastest and smallest quantum entropy source for secure random number generation and to promote our services.
ABOUT THIS POLICY
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with QUSIDE. The Policy applies to all QUSIDE services (“Services”). The terms governing your use of the QUSIDE Services are defined in our Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”).
We take privacy very seriously and make it a priority, the main aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain how we’ll store and handle that data and keep it safe.
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
QUSIDE (“QUSIDE “) is located in Avinguda Carl Friedrich Gauss, 3 08860, Castelldefels, Barcelona.
Telephone: +34 93 431 47 96
Email address: email@example.com
OUR PRINCIPLES AND APPLICABLE REGULATIONS ON PRIVACY
The processing of Personal Data by QUSIDE is subject to the Regulation UE 2016/671 General of Protection of Data, dated April 27th, 2016 (“GDPR”), and the Spanish regulations developed by the GDPR as of its application date on May 25th, 2018.
QUSIDE is processing personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Process Personal Data with legality, loyalty and transparency.
- We only process Personal Data limited to the purpose for which it was collected.
- Data minimization: Treat adequate data, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accuracy: Process accurate data and, when necessary, updated.
- Limitation of the conservation period (no more than the time strictly necessary for the purposes).
- Integrity and confidentiality (maintaining an appropriate level of security).
LEGAL BASIS WE RELY ON
We can also rely on the explicit consent and or legitimate interests to promote our products and services. For example, when you agree to receive our “newsletters” or when you request information from us.
Our legitimate interests are to promote and communicate QUSIDE information and developments with people or users who shows an explicit interest in our Services.
We also rely on such legal bases when we process and/or collect the necessary personal data to guarantee and enable your access and use of our Site and Platforms.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES?
At QUSIDE we collect and process the necessary data to guarantee and enable your access and use of our Site and Platforms.
We could also process your data to provide you with our services of quantum entropy source for secure random number generation.
We also collect and process your email address to send you our “Newsletters” and other information requested by you, with the purpose of promoting our project and services.
QUSIDE will not process personal data of under 16s, since they are not allowed to use our Site and/or Platforms.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will only share your Personal Data with our Suppliers in order to provide you with our services and keep you informed.
In particular, we will share your Personal data with our marketing service supplier Mailchimp, an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC located in 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (hereinafter, “Mailchimp”), to helping us manage your Personal Data, and to create, send, and manage certain marketing campaigns, including, emails, advertisement and mailings.
Mailchimp implements appropriate technical and organizational security measures that are designed to protect your Personal Data from security incidents and designed to prevent the security and confidently of your Personal Data in accordance with Mailchimp’s security standards described here.
WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You can exercise your privacy rights at any time, and for free, as established by the applicable regulations, such as:
- to know what personal data has been collected and processed by QUSIDE, for what purposes and with which third party recipients are shared such data;
- to obtain a copy of said data (the second and subsequent copies may generate administrative costs);
- request the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you or to complete those that are incomplete;
- request the deletion of personal data concerning you when they cease to be necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- request the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the User, while verifying its potential inaccuracy and other cases provided for in the applicable regulations;
- the right to have your personal data transmitted to another company in a common structured format (right to the portability of the data); or
- the right to object to such processing of your personal data by QUSIDE.
Furthermore, if we send you electronic messages or “Newsletters” based on your consent, you may, at any time, withdraw such consent or declare your objection (“opt-out”) at no cost (unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you).
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Privacy Office by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In such communication you should indicate the following subject: “LOPD, ARCO Rights”. Furthermore, we could also ask the attachment of a photocopy of your ID or any similar legal identification, as indicated by law.
If deemed necessary, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (https://www.aepd.es/).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
QUSIDE will ensure that any transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with GDPR and any other applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organisational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission.
All your Personal Data are stored at Mailchimp located in Georgia (USA). Mailchimp complies with the terms of the EU-US. And Swiss- U.S Privacy Shied Frameworks and is Privacy Shield certified.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We only keep your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes that you have given us your authorization in order to comply with our contracts and to keep you informed about QUSIDE and our services.
CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND SAFETY MEASURES
QUSIDE is committed to keep utmost confidentiality and secrecy on the personal data that it can have access to. Therefore, QUSIDE implements the technical and organisational security measures established by data protection regulations, depending on the typology and the nature of data to be protected. In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been taken to prevent loss, unauthorised access or manipulation, in accordance with, in accordance with GDPR.
Our Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google), for internal statistics purposes in order to improve our Site and Platform/s.
For more information on how these cookies work please see our Cookies Policy.
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY
© Quside Technologies SL 2020