QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES S.L. (hereafter “QUSIDE”) is a company that provides consulting services, design, development, production and sales of quantum entropy sources (components, devices, methods and random number generation systems), cryptography, communications and quantum computing.
To improve the service provided to our clients, QUSIDE has decided to implement a Quality System, based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
QUSIDE's Quality System is based on:
- The commitment to comply with all applicable requirements, in conformity with ISO 9001:2015.
- The diffusion at all levels of our structure of the strategic plans of QUSIDE, defined through the regular analysis of the business context.
- The implementation of quality indicators, as well as the monitorization of their progress, to ensure the quality level required by our clients and our internal standards.
- Ensure optimal working conditions through risk assessment of processes, either removing or reducing the identified risks.
- Commitment to the continuous training of QUSIDE's employees in a mutually beneficial manner.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of QUSIDE's Management and Quality Systems.
- Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all of QUSIDE's members.
QUSIDE's Management team makes the quality policy accessible and available to clients, employees, suppliers and all interested parties.
QUSIDE's Quality Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, in order to take into account changes in operating conditions and received feedback. To this end, QUSIDE's Management team provides all the necessary human, technical and financial resources to implement the approved changes to QUSIDE's Quality Policy.
Quside's Information Security Policy
QUSIDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. wishes to protect its customers and business objectives by offering its employees, collaborators, suppliers and customers a safe working environment through appropriate security measures and operational processes in the development of its activities:
SCOPE: To provide random number generation services based on QUSIDE's proprietary technology for workload acceleration and advanced computing through a connection interface to QUSIDE's private cloud.
As principles to be taken into account:
- Preserving the confidentiality of information and preventing its disclosure and access by unauthorised persons.
- Maintaining the integrity of the information by ensuring its accuracy and preventing its deterioration.
- And ensuring the availability of the information in all media and whenever necessary.
Information security must be flexible, effective and support the company's business model. Therefore, the Management is committed to developing, implementing, maintaining and continuously improving its Information Security Management System (ISMS) with the aim of continuous improvement in the way we provide our services and in the way we treat our customers' information.
Therefore, we establish the following guidelines:
- Establishment of objectives in relation to Information Security.
- Compliance with legal and other requirements to which we may subscribe.
- Carrying out training and awareness-raising activities on Information Security processes for all personnel.
- Development of the analysis, management and treatment of risk on information assets.
- Establish all actions required to mitigate or eliminate the risks detected.
- Establish the responsibility of employees in relation to the reporting of security incidents.
- Preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in compliance with this policy.
- Compliance by all personnel with the policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System.
Management assigns responsibilities and authority to the Security Manager for the maintenance of this policy, providing advice and guidance for its implementation and corrections in the event of deviations in its compliance, as well as in the management of the policies, procedures and activities of the ISMS.
This information security policy shall always be aligned with the general policies of the company.
Last Update: December 2021